February 17, 2014

PINK, RED, AND $500 TO BODEN


a few fun pink and red outfit combos from my recent Babble post

Valentine's Day might be over, but today we're prolonging it a bit in case you wanted to, but didn't get something new for your special date! I have teamed up with 9 amazing bloggers and Boden to give away $500 to make sure your wardrobe is ready for spring!  

As another treat, Boden is also giving you 15% off any order plus free shipping with code U229.  To enter to win, complete the entries using the Rafflecopter widget below.  The more entries you complete, the more chances you have to win the $500 gift card!  The giveaway will be open to all U.S. residents through February 24 at 12:00am CST.  

Good luck! 



143 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love Boden. Wish i could wear it every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so darn cute! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing several of their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Pretty Embroidered dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that pink pencil skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I'm pregnant, I would love the maternity straight leg jeans

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dotty canvas plimsolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all their dresses. I can't ever pick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love Boden's wellie rainboots! especially the magenta ones! so perfect for spring, and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the audrey ponte dress! Great for work events!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok I absolutely love the Charlotte Maxi Dress! It's a bridesmaids dress but its still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better question would be what don't I love?! Love Boden. Right now, I really love the Westbourne dress, among other things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Kensington dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need those Sixties T-Bar heels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm pretty sure I could live in the "Pretty Floral Skirt" this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're in the process of buying a house, so we've been saving our pennies for a long time. So winning this would be awesome! I adore the holland park coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the bright colored sweaters to liven up these cold days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Boden! I would definitely choose the Carnaby Cardigan- it's so effortlessly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great giveaway! Thanks! Love the far right outfit! Looks so good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Boden for my kids & me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the cashmere v-neck sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never heard of the, but loving their clothes! Love Full Stripy Skirt, Spring Trench and Holland Park Coat

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would definitely get one (OK, or two) of their cute patterned pencil skirts!

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving all the bright colors in the skirts and shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holland Park Coat
    That Mint Soft Leather Bowling Bag
    The Wow pencil Skirt
    The Stripy Sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love an Olivia dress for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all of Boden's pencil skirts, especially the Navy Wow Pencil! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really love the denim shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  30. seminary wife here - would love a new wardrobe for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love a new spring wardrobe! I'm also loving all your outfit choices here!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. my fav is leanne's poppy bow skirt with the blush top

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the Selina Dress in Carnation - and it comes in petite! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so thrilled and excited about this giveaway! I'm in the process of revamping my spring wardrobe! This would be a great help and so fun to use! Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway! I love your blog and style!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolynJewels

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Wool Peter Pan dress in Navy! I have so many things I could wear and mix with it. Thanks for the giveaway and the introduction to such a stylish store. I'm having a lot of fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the "soft blue bowling bag"! Also there skirts are so figure flattering looking and in great colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the white pants with black polka dots on their main page, but they didn't seem to exist in their catalog :(

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the Jersey Maxi Dress - perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Boden is great - for moms and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love all the mini boden clothes for my kids and I've always loved their dresses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love Boden! Just discovered them and sad I haven't before!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. It would be unreal to win this giveaway. I would definitely get the Wool Peter Pan Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What an awesome giveaway! I am a bridesmaid in a wedding in CA in July and we get to pick our own dresses. I would LOVE to rock the Charlotte maxi dress - so pretty! Here's hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am in love with your red heels with the sweet little bows. I've seen you where them in a few posts but you don't have a link to the exact pair. What brand are they? Maybe I'll be able to track them down myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked everywhere for them and can't find them online. Maybe you'll have better luck! The brand is Ann Marino. I found them at TJMaxx.

      Delete
  47. I love all their dresses and skirts. I wish I could wear them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love their Cashmere V-neck Sweater. The bright yellow helps me hope for spring's soon approach!

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the pretty floral skirt but it's so hard to decide which is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love to snap up a pretty floral skirt. Think spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh I could use a few things for spring especially the bow skirt

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a great site! I am loving the Blackfrier's Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love Boden! Especially their dresses. But right now I've got my eye on the cashmere crew neck sweater and the Brogued Chelsea boots…!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would buy the EMBROIDERED FOLK TOP <3. Oh and the green AND yellow fun printed skirts for my 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  55. All of your red and pink outfits are so gorgeous!!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  56. My wardrobe could use a serious update in the dress shirt department! And maybe a ponte dress too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love, love, love the mix of patterns and colors in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I gotta say, I love the Isabella dress! Such a fresh color and I love how it fits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I think I would go for the Casual Weekend Dress in green pattern! But I like so many items that I will probably change my mind as soon as a click on "Publish" button!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm so torn...beautiful spring florals for me or the cutest ever for my little girl?!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have always loved their clothes, but never actually bought anything. This would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have been loving your babble posts!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Woah, I can only imagine what I'd do with 500 to Boden!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great job on the post. I enjoyed reading your tips, from taking it bold to subtle ways of wearing pink and red.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'd love to buy the Mayfair coat in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love boden! Glad to see them more stateside!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love the casual weekend dress

    ReplyDelete
  69. I loooove the wool peter pan dress. I love mixing unexpected textiles and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  70. in love with the kensington dress!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love Boden. Their clothes are so cheery and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I could use a plain white shirt, so the first thing I'd probably go for is "The Shirt" . . . love that name!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Boden Dresses are to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am LOVING the Leila Ponte dress!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I've had my eye on the Ottoman Shift Dress since it came out ages ago. It's so classic. I would be over the moon if I could update my work wardrobe with some of their staple pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I think the "Crystal Necklace" is elegant and simple. Definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love Boden! This is so great; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the black patent slingbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the Classic British Mini!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the Classic British Mini!

    ReplyDelete
  81. The sweaters are beautiful and the full ponte skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am LOVING the Full Stripy skirt - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the pretty embroidered dress!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I have done most of the entries but having trouble with rafflecopter :(

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like the smithfield wool skirt in grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the Fancy Embroidered A-Line skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Loving the riveria shirtdress, so cute!

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com
    LindsayJEveryday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oh my goodness - I love it all! I'd probably start with the striped pointed slingbacks or the leopard print boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I could do some damage with $500...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hit Publish too soon! Anyway, I could do some damage with $500... first thing would be the pair of mid-heel wedges

      Delete
  90. Thank you so much for sending me over to the Boden website, i checked on my fave item which is never in stock--the chic denim skirt--and they have it in my size. Hooray! I would love to win because there is so much that I love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love Boden! I'd go with Leila Pointe! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  92. I LOVE this coat in red! http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Coats-Jackets/Coats/WE422-BRD/Womens-Bright-Red-Marylebone-Mac

    themickeyness (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm loving the modern stripy top :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. Cashmere colourblock sweater! It looks so soft and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. Oh, I adore the Autumn Trench. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Loving the all the baby clothes! Maybe that just because I'm preggo :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Love anything involving a new spring wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Loving their lace dress and it is on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I really like the Boden dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  100. This polka dot shirt dress!
    http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Dresses/Cocktail/WH629/Womens-Riviera-Shirt-Dress.html?NavGroupID=4

    ReplyDelete
  101. Boden has such cute tops & dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Loving the Valentine's Day color scheme that's happening!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I absolutely love Boden's cotton dresses. They have become a staple to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I Love Boden's kids' clothing. I'll have to check into the women's line more... I like the Pretty Cashmere Sweater in Hollyhock & the Smithfield Wool Skirt in Camel.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Boden is my favorite and I love the kids stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I love all their pajamas! Way too many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...