It's holiday party season, and with one party after another on our calendar, I have party attire on the brain! So I teamed up with Lulu*s today to create three festive outfits that you can wear to your parties, no matter what's the dress code!
First up, DRESSY. A little red dress is the perfect option since it's classic, but also so festive. Let the dress do the talking, so keep the rest of your outfit slightly lower key. I went with a simple black and white jacket, black glittery clutch, and nude heels (although when I wore this outfit to Philip's work party over the weekend, he picked out black stilettos for me instead, which also looked great).
lulu*s dress, c/o
lulu*s clutch, c/o
_____________________________________________
Next up, FESTIVE. Or semi-casual. This is my favorite dress code because you can really do anything, and it gives you a chance to pull out your funnest holiday attire. For me, it's all about the sequins, baby! I toned my sequin pencil skirt with super casual pieces -- a striped tee, fringed ankle boots, and a pom-pom knit beanie. Can I wear this outfit every single day?
lulu*s skirt, c/o
pom-pom beanie via tjmaxx, c/o (similar here)
lulu*s clutch, c/o
_____________________________________________
And last, but not least, CASUAL. Even if the dress code is casual, I'm a firm believer you should still dress festively (and always overdress a little)! I paired a simple red and green outfit with this pretty green plaid blouse and my favorite holiday shoes, and then toned it all down with distressed denim.
lulu*s blouse, c/o
dittos jeans, c/o
ann marino pumps via tjmaxx (last year), similar here
PHOTOGRAPHY BY JANA LAURENE
Also, to go with my holiday outfits, I wore my clip in Luxy hair extensions to make my hair look full and fabulous! Use coupon code LUXYMERRICK for $5 your order of luxies!
So which one is your favorite? And what will you be wearing to your holiday parties??

No comments:
Post a Comment