jacket: f21 (gift from in-laws), top: urban trends: pants: gap (shop), glitter flats: payless (gift from mom) (shop), pearl earrings: gift from Philip
Five Thoughts for Friday:
1. I have a mile-high stack of clothes waiting to be refashioned. Planning to tackle them this weekend and post tutorials next week!
3. Speaking of hair, has anyone else wondered how everyone had bangs last summer, and somehow in just a few months everyone's bangs grew to the length of the rest of their hair so they can do the middle part? How am I the only one with only slightly overgrown bangs, struggling to blend in with the rest of my hair??
4. The highlight of my day yesterday was that this outfit photoshoot took only one minute. It doesn't take much to make me happy.
5. Thank you for all your sweet well-wishing for Philip's ankle! He hasn't complained one time, so I have no clue if it's feeling better or not...but he's being a very good sport about it!
Happy Friday!
You are not the the only one with the struggling with your bangs! I'm rocking the "awkward-length post-pregnancy baby hairs" AND the "awkward-length I'm trying to grow my bangs out" looks. It's pretty fantastic!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute casual look! I recently got myself a similar moto jacket. :)
ReplyDeleteI had bangs a few years back and I'll probably never get them again because it was such a pain to grow them out! Hope yours grow quickly!
-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
shoot - I still have some bangs and can't do a middle part either! Happy Friday!! (And can't wait to see your tutorials next week!)
ReplyDeleteI love that top! I'll have to see if I can DIY something like that! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I've been growing my bangs out for like a year, and they are still only half the length of my hair. But you are totally rocking the half length bangs, hardly even noticed.
ReplyDeletei've been bored of my hair for about 3 months now, but for some reason still can't decide what to do next! it's driving me crazy! and i rolled my ankle in high school once and it was the worst. i mean it could have been worse, but still...hope he gets better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shirt.
ReplyDeleteAlso, my callicks mean a center part is never going to be in the cards for me.
I got a refashion stack about that high too...motivate me, girl! Can't wait to see your how-tos!
ReplyDelete1. Dye your hair. It will look awesome! 2. my bangs are at an awful length too. They bug.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks beautiful! I can't tell that your bangs are overgrown--they look blended to meeee. :)
ReplyDeleteAudrey
www.puttingmetogether.com
I still love that leather jacket every time you wear it!
ReplyDeleteI get a bit lusty about that jacket. And I am also a casualty of growing bangs out. Usually I cry uncle and get them cut... then try to grow them out again.
ReplyDeleteyour top is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love a good leather jacket.
ReplyDeleteOh friend, me too. Like the others, I can't do anything with my bangs yet. Oh to have a Hollywood hairstylist.
ReplyDeleteBUT I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
ReplyDeletewww.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com