November 3, 2012

39 + 40

I'm popping in from my maternity leave for just a minute to share my two final weekly maternity pictures. I figured I'd better post them before my 40th week was up (which is tomorrow).

This first week home with Buck has been so fun. Yes, we're all a little sleep deprived, and Peanut has had a few moments of unhappiness and jealousy, but when I think about how these two sweet angel babies are mine, none of that matters and I feel like the luckiest mama in the world.




Ok, as you were... :)

27 comments:

  1. Oh he is so, so precious! Congratulations Merrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little boy!
    I can't believe you had a baby a week ago! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious and beautiful! Congratulations! =)
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Both of you. And you look amazing. So, so happy for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little babe, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm you look amazing! Cute baby boy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the last picture! How cute he is ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I've loved following your pregnancy with all of these photos! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaaaahhhhHHH I LOVE how both of these last two shots are of you and your punkin :)
    He. is. precious.
    And you are glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations on your new little treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing how you look like your old self again. You look lovely and love the pictures with you little pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg ... Congrats again! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh. I die. This is so beautiful. Now go squish a baby and take a nap.

    jj

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think I've EVER seen as georgeous belly as yours. Wauw!
    Congratz on your beauty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats ob your new addition. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Buck is beautiful. You look incredible like better than I do with no baby!

    www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! So precious

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great already! Love the photo idea! I will have to do that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That week 40 picture is definitely the cutest! Congrats, hon! Enjoy this time with your family.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohw! What a cute little boy! And I can't believe how good you look! Enjoy this special time,
    love,
    Eveline

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cutie! I love that last picture of the bunch... so perfect. PS--You sure you even had a baby? You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats, and I must say you have a rockin post pregnancy b

    ReplyDelete
  25. He is just precious!
    And way to drop that baby weight fast - you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are definitely one of the prettiest mommies I've seen. It amazes me how you manage to look slim even when you are preggy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just perfect! Makes me so excited to have a little pregnant belly someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...