July 9, 2013

PATTERNED PANTS AND POPS OF COLOR (AND SUMMER CONTEST!)





pants: h&m (similar) // top: nordstrom (similar) // necklace: c/o hello fab // denim jacket: gap // sunglasses: target (similar) // wedges: target (in-store only) (similar)
Patterned pants are so huge right now, so when I saw this pair on sale this past weekend at H&M, I had to pick them up. I partnered up with Chippmunk and built a look around them with other pieces that were on sale or a just an amazing deal.

Chippmunk is also launching their Summer Fun contest and you'll have a chance to win a $100 gift card to the Chippmunk store of your choice (which is pretty much every store you can think of!) 

Share a photo showcasing your great deal and you could be one of 5 winners of a $100 gift card to the Chippmunk store of your choice! Upload on their website here or share on Instagram or Twitter with hashtags #ChippmunkExpertShopper and #SummerFun (please include both for us to find you!). 

Also, you could win $50 for pinning any of your favorite steals to Pinterest with the hashtag #SummerFun. You have four chances to win by repinning!

Good luck and Happy Deal Shopping!


20 comments:

  1. great outfit! i love the pants.
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants - they look really comfortable & the pops of color you added are just perfect!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man am I wishing to wear pants right now... I would sweat to death here on the east coast. Loving the printed pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious, What camera and lens do you shoot with? I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a Nikon D7000 and we use the 50mm f/1.4 lens!

      Delete
  5. Those pants are ALL the rage in Korea! Especially with older women who pull them off seamlessly. Sometimes a little too seamlessly. :)
    You're adorable and put together as always!

    ♡ Natalie of LIVE TEACH ALASKA

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are adorable on you! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some super cute Dalmatian print pants from H&M, but for some dumb reason, I bought them a size too small. I can squeeze into them with some gut-sucking and lots of willpower, but I can't sit down without the side zipper opening (I'm a genius, I know!). Any chance you've posted a make-pants-wider tutorial and I just missed it?
    xx Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a tutorial for that, but Liz from Cotton and Curls has one that might help ( it's a maternity pants tutorial, but could still be helpful). Check it out!

      http://www.cottonandcurls.com/2013/06/diy-maternity-pants-from-your-favorite-pair-of-jeans/

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the link! This looks like it should to the trick, although I'll have to figure out a way around the side zipper.. challenge accepted! ;)
      Thanks again! xx Johanna

      Delete
  8. Love the patterned pants ! They add so much fun to an outfit !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are incredible- the zippers make them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, yes, yes! I love the pop of coral from your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have loved viewing your website! You are so creative and stylish. Today on my blog (lifesjourneytoperfection.blogspot.com), I am spotlighting your site. Thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! You've convinced me to try patterned pants.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those pants.

    Dont' forget to link up this Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Merrick, I love this! One of my favorite outfits of yours in a long time - those pants are fantastic! I love the zippers on the ankles :)

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness i love those shoes! what a great find (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...