May 1, 2012

Daisy Rae Boutique Giveaway!

Today we have an awesome giveaway for all of you! By now, you should be familiar with Daisy Rae Boutique -- one of my fantastic sponsors. Her shop is full of adorable clothing items, all under $50!

And today you have a chance to win an item of your choice from her store! Here are a few of my favorites:

chevron top and button shoulder top
lace top and bold blazer
maxi dress and printed tank

To enter:
For extra entries:
 The giveaway will close one week from today -- Tuesday, May 8th, at midnight. Good luck!

142 comments:

  1. so much to choose from! liking the floral one shoulder top. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. X-Cross Back Dress....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Chevron top! So cute to dress up or down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd need to give it some thought, but i'm totally digging one shoulder pieces right now so maybe this http://daisyraeboutique.com/shop/tops/floral-one-shoulder-top/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd need to give it some thought, but i'm totally digging one shoulder pieces right now so maybe this http://daisyraeboutique.com/shop/tops/floral-one-shoulder-top/

    ReplyDelete
  6. following kacie's blog + i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite is definitely the button shoulder top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chevron stripe top is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twitter follower! (Can you tell I want to win?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Sheer Polka-Dot Tie Blouse. Too cute! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked Daisy Rae Boutique on Facebook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also following Kacie's Kloset with Google Friend Connect. So happy to have another good blog to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Chevron Top is definitely my favorite! I am following Kacie with Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  14. The X-Cross Back Dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't pick one, so my top three are.
    1. Contrast striped dress
    2. Chiffon light over-sized blazer
    3. Solid sheer blouse

    I'm following Kacie on her blog. I do not have facebook or twitter.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. o wow. What a generous giveaway. I like the Chevron strip top -- I need to venture out of the white v-neck rut!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow there are sooo many great things! I love the chevron shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so hard to pick just one. I like the sold maxi dress, the striped embellished top, the pearl neckline embellishes top, the chevron top, etc. and I'll stop there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the lace blazer! I've been on the hunt for good blazers and that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Crop Sweater, thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also started following Kacie's Kloset on bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My fav item is the chevron top...so cute!

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like the maxi dress that you already posted! I have been wanting one, but can't find one I like locally. The solid sheer top is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the twisted strap maxi dress! So pretty!
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am following Daisy Rae on fb!
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am following Daisy Rae on Twitter!
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am following kacie's kloset! =)
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. The sheer printed blouse is beautiful! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Chevron top. I love a lot of things, but that would have to be my favorite. I don't have any Chevron stripes, so I think this would be a good start. :)

    I also started following Kacie on Pinterest.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love their tops//dresses. I am currently loving the the chevron stripe top. loveee it!

    Xo
    eryka
    abcde.the.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I liked them on FB!

    XO
    E
    abcde.the.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The "Zipper See Through Top" is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow them on twitter! @erykaann

    XO
    E
    abcde.the.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Kacie's Closet via GFC!

    XO
    E
    abcde.the.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the Sheer Polka Dot tie blouse. So many cute items to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Daisy Rae on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  37. There are some great things on here! There were a few cardigans I really liked and the shoulder button and flower peasant shirts are great too! So many choices...

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would choose the solid teal maxi dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the Tie-Neck blouse. It would be so cute under a cardi or blazer for work.

    ReplyDelete
  40. i like the button shoulder top.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow her blog: Kacie's Kloset

    ReplyDelete
  42. My favorite item is the Sheer Polka-Dot Tie Blouse....I am totally obsessed with polka dots right now!

    ReplyDelete
  43. my favorite was the lace blazer, so adorable!! I also liked Daisy Rae Boutique on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  44. peasant floral top! Love it with jeans or a pencil skirt and a caridgan

    ReplyDelete
  45. Like DaisyRae on Facebook! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the Blush Tie neck blouse!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am following Kasies Kloset!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Contrast Striped Dress
    is so fun!
    rwvanvoorhis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the button shoulder top...but which color?? Both.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm loving the Waterfall Front Tie Waist Sweater Cardigan in red! adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm also following her blog, Kacie's Kloset :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. So many fun things! I love the hot seller blazer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  53. I've liked them via FB! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the Floral Peasant Top!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I also liked Daisy Rae on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Also following on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Last one, I followed the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am loving the tie-neck blouse....so sweet looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tough choice...If i won I would choose the Lace Striped Top

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like the Sheer Polka-Dot Tie Blouse. :)

    Amanda
    amanda@dragonflightdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i like the colorblock cardigan! i followed the boutique on twitter (@multimodaltime) and i followed the owner's blog. i hope i win!

    -- Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love the chevron stripe top! I would wear it with my pink skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  63. And I follow them on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  64. And I'm following Kacie's Kloset!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Button shoulder top is my favorite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  66. i love the sheer printed blouse. thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  67. i'm following kacie's blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. My favorite is the button shoulder top you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I "liked" the boutique on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm following Kacie's blog! :)

    I love reading your blog, btw. Congratulations on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm following Kacie on Twitter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Aaaaand I can't decide between the floral one-shoulder top or the tie-neck blouse on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Torn between the Chiffon Light Oversized Blazer and the Contrast striped Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Torn between the Chiffon Light Oversized Blazer and the Contrast striped Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks for hosting this giveaway, Merrick! I love the pink tie-neck blouse on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  76. LOVE that chevron top!
    xoxo, jillian

    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. follow her blog on GFC!
    xoxo, jillian

    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the chevron stripe top! Chevron's are my fave right now!

    http://buttonspockets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. liked daisy rae boutique on fb!
    xoxo, jillian

    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the woven ruffle blouse. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm following Kacie's blog! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  82. i love the colorblock cardigan. Or that pink blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like the lace blazer - cute and totally wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  84. My fave item is the bold blazer! I'm salivating over it!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love the Contrast Striped Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I also followed Kacie's Kloset.

    I love the Contrast Striped Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  87. LOVE the X-Cross back dress!! SO cute! Fabulous giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love the chevron stripe top! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  89. There was a handful I liked but my favorite was the stripped top with embellishment. I love me some 3/4 length sleeves!

    Great giveaway, buddy.

    jj

    ReplyDelete
  90. So hard to choose! I'd pick the Button shoulder top OR the chevron top (Seriously, your picks read my mind...!) These are all adorable

    ReplyDelete
  91. deffinitly like the hot pink blazer but also the color block cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the Peekaboo Dress! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow Kacie's Kloset on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  94. liked on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  95. i follow them on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  96. Contrast Striped Dress is so perfect for summer!
    boon1211atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wow, the oversized blazer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Following them on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  99. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Love the lace back cowl dress! And the printed lace back tank...I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the Floral One-shoulder Top!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Merrick,
    I had never visited her site before. There were so many cute items. I narrowed it down to my top two favorites. I loved the Peekaboo Dress and the Woven Ruffle Blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I liked the Daisy Rae Boutique on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am following Daisy Rae Boutique on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am following her blog Kacies Kloset. She is so adorable, love her style!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. So many cute things! I really like the Stripped top and the Tie-neck blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  107. the front button printed tank is cute. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  108. The knotted back cardigan is cute! It's interesting & fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  109. I am so in love with the Solid Maxi Dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am so in love with the Solid Maxi Dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I like Daisy Rae Boutique on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  112. the chevron striped top is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'd choose the floral peasant top

    ReplyDelete
  114. I love the lace blazer! Professional & feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I really like the sheer printed blouse with 3/4 sleeves and a tie neck. Really simple and classic. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Love the chevron striped top!! Awesome giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...