Now continuing with Merrick's Guide to the Holidays! During the holidays, I love shopping for my friends. It's a bit of a challenge, since everyone has different styles and tastes, but I love coming up with the perfect gift that I know they'll absolutely love. I had so much fun putting together this gift guide, because I chose only things I knew I would love receiving, so it's filled with some of my favorite things and you'll for sure be able to find something for your friends in this gift guide!
I also know how expensive it can get to buy something for all of your friends, so I've kept all of these gifts (except for one or two) under $50, and some as low as $5, so you can shop for everyone!
The images in the collage below are clickable, so just hover over and click to shop!
(the only item not clickable is the curling wand, which is on sale for this weekend $17.99 with code BFWAND17). I've also included regular links below if that's easier for you!
(the only item not clickable is the curling wand, which is on sale for this weekend $17.99 with code BFWAND17). I've also included regular links below if that's easier for you!
EMMA SUNGLASSES | NARS LIPSTICK | BAUBLE BAR TASSEL BRACELET | GRAY FEDORA | NUDE BOW FLATS (also come in black!) | CONTOUR PALETTE | FRINGE CROSSBODY BAG | ‘THINGS ARE TOTALLY GOING TO WORK OUT’ NOTEBOOKS
MACARON WALL ART | ABSTRACT WALL ART | ANTLER JEWELRY DISH | GOLD GRID CUFF | GREEN FLANNEL TOP (comes in tons of colors!) | LEOPARD LOAFERS | NUME CURLING WAND (any classic wand on sale for $17.99 with code BFWAND17, or get 60% off your entire order + Free Shipping with code BFTOOL60!)
LEOPARD CLUTCH | POLAROID CAMERA | SECHE VITE NAIL POLISH TOP COAT | THE SARTORIALIST BOOK | NYX MATTE LIPSTICK | NOTECARDS | OVERSIZED CRYSTAL STUDS | EYESHADOW PALETTE
PLAID BLANKET SCARF | RED PLAID BLANKET SCARF (under $25!) | POM POM KEY CHAIN | FAUX LEATHER TOTE BAG | JULEP CREME NAIL COLOR
And don't forget to stop by the blog tomorrow for a bunch of my Black Friday sale favorites, including the sale on The Modern Girl's Guide to Sewing that starts tonight at midnight -- don't miss it!
SHOP THE POST:


No comments:
Post a Comment