March 3, 2010

Week 33

I took my week 33 photos yesterday morning and then went about my regular business. A few hours later I got on the computer to download and edit them. The moment they popped up on the screen I let out a yelp of surprise -- am I really that huge?!

Guess I'm going to have to get used to it cause I still have six weeks ahead of me with this baby getting bigger, not smaller :)



...seriously...I cannot get over that side shot.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man am I with you. I think I'm not really that big until I catch a side view and I'm like "Oh. I'm lying to myself."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're not as big as you see yourself, you're BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously. I cannot get over how cute you are pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puh-leeze! You are not huge (don't you remember how ginormous I was? THAT'S huge!). You look fabulous Merrick, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...