May 1, 2013

Party Around Your Neck & Giveaway! [CLOSED]


tee: target (in stores only) // blazer: c/o sheinside // jeans: american eagle // necklace: c/o lisa leonard designs //  flats (not pictured): target
This little gold bunting necklace is one of my new favorites pieces of jewelry. It's perfect for layering with other delicate jewelry (which I did here), or wearing by itself. Bunting is one of my favorite party decorations, so it's like wearing a party around my neck all day! 

Today Lisa Leonard is giving away a piece of jewelry of your choice to a lucky reader!

To Enter (required):
  • Visit Lisa Leonard's website and sign up for their newsletter and choose your favorite piece of jewelry. 
  • Come back here and leave a comment saying you signed up for the newsletter and tell me that piece you would choose if you won.
Additional Entries (optional):
This giveaway will be open for one week and will close next Tuesday, May 7th, at midnight. Good luck!

222 comments:

  1. Her jewelry is so cute! I love the tiny twig necklace, the pretty as a bow necklace, and I love the bunting one you have on! I also added myself to her email list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow LL on twitter! @TheresaSea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Lisa Leonard Designs! I just signed up for the newsletter and love the sunlit flowers earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow her on twitter too! @sarahngocannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a toss up and I liked so much, but I loved the Gold Heart Connected necklace!! Love all the ideas you give and show, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweet heart tree necklace. might have to pull the trigger now that its on sale!
    rwvanvoorhis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute jewelry! I signed up for her newsletter, and I love the teeny tiny initials necklace with the pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed up for the newsletter! Everything is stunning...I'm loving the gold bunting necklace, as well.

    Julia
    www.livingoninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked Lisa Leonard on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm folling on Twitter!

    Julia
    www.livingoninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Gold From Any Angle Earrings are my favorite. I subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow Lisa Leonard on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. & I liked her FB page! :)


    Julia
    www.livingoninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the heart that says "for always". I am already signed up for e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Her jewelry is beautiful! I signed up for the newsletter (chilipeppermedic at hotmail dot com) and the "from every side" necklace is on my favs list now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a hard time deciding: gold in a nutshell or the turquoise bead necklace.

    I signed up for e-mail from Lisa Leonard Designs under nikeathena04 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following LL on twitter @BotaniCurator

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like LL facebook page under Botanical Curator

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Tiny Twig Necklace!!! And I signed up for the newsletter!

    (http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/tiny-twig-necklace-P301C104.aspx)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm signed up for her newsletter and my current fave is the aqua nugget necklace. So many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Signed up, and I would love the gold chevron necklace, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also followed on twitter and liked on facebook, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm signed up for the newsletter & my favorite is either the turquoise stones necklace or the pink quartz art deco necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  24. the gold bunting necklace is cute, and the the turquoise stone necklace would make a great statement piece. it would be a tough choice choosing only one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. and i liked her on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just signed up for her email! LL's jewelry is so pretty, and I would pick out the connected necklace with the two hearts. It is such a simple and sweet piece!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just liked her on facebook too! I'm so happy to have learned about her!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just signed up for the newsletter. The pink quartz art deco necklace or the turquoise stone necklace are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the little gold bunting necklace! I signed up for the email.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Signed up for her newsletter, and loving the gold bunting necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
  31. signed up for her newletter and love the gold bunting necklace

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ruby Red necklace is my favorite. I have been on search for such a necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Signed up:)
    Awesome designs. love the pretty like a bow necklace

    ReplyDelete
  34. Signed up, I love the necklace you are wearing. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just signed up for her newsletter! I would pick the thin sterling cuff if I won.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Followed on Twitter.
    Thanks for doing the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. signed up for her newsletter. Pretty like a bow is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  38. Liked Lisa Leonard on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  39. signed up for the newsletter and I LOVE the gold bunting necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just signed up for her newsletter. :) I think my favorite might also be the gold bunting necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I also liked her on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I signed up for the newsletter.
    The Tiny Twig necklace is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I already receive Lisa's newsletter. I love the Connected Heart Necklace. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I liked Lisa on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  45. my oh my...just found your blog via pinterest and so many sewing tutorials I want to try. I really like the necklace you are wearing and would choose that one or always a mother, or chevron or the connected hearts one...hmmm just all of them! I signed up for the newsletter and added you to my bloglist...:)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I signed up for the newsletter. I love the golden hearts bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I signed up for the newsletter and I would love the gold blunting necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I signed up for the newsletter. I have been eyeing that bunting necklace for a while, would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I subscribed, and I'd get the gold chevron necklace

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following lisa on twitter as CMKuno

    ReplyDelete
  51. I signed up for the news, and I like either the gold bunting necklace or the "you are" necklace. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I also followed on facebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Signed up for the newsletter (orbitpink -at- yahoo -dot- com) and I'd love the Aqua Seed Earrings: http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/aqua-seed-earring-P811C145.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like Lisa Leonard on FB (eautumne)

    ReplyDelete
  55. The gold bunting is my favorite as well! I just signed up for her newsletter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love her jewelry, it's so unique and thoughtful! If I was chosen I'd love to win her "Love is my anchor" bracelet if I am selected.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I also am following her on FB and Twitter as simone_price :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I've signed up for her newsletter and I'd choose the Stir my Soul necklace or the Tiny Twig necklace in silver. Swoooon!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I signed up for her newsletter and looked at website. Her jewelry is awesome! I LOVE the gold chevron necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Everything is so dainty and cute, just my style!!! I really like the gold bunting necklace that you have on!!! I also have signed up for the newsletter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  61. signed up! I looove the one you're wearing and the Turquoise Stones Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  62. following on twitter! @mercedeslyne

    ReplyDelete
  63. Signed up for the newsletter (and spent 20 minutes browsing all the cute jewelry...I think my favorite piece is the tiny twig necklace in gold, and I also really like the one you're wearing here!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Following on twitter! @KelseySD

    ReplyDelete
  65. Ohh I love Lisa's store! Already get her newsletter. Right now my favourite piece is her Petite Family Crest Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  66. signed up for newsletter! i like "connected necklace" with the two linked hearts best.

    ReplyDelete
  67. also following on twitter as @multimodaltime

    ReplyDelete
  68. love the gold bunting one that you have on, and her gold chevron one.
    i signed up for her email list, she has lots of pretty things out that my mother would love for mothers day from the grandkids : )

    ReplyDelete
  69. I signed up for the newsletter! And I love the gold chevron necklace... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love that necklace you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  71. i love the love is my anchor bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow Lisa Leonard's newsletter. I am in love with Connected Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I subscribed to the newsletter !
    I really love the gold bunting necklace !

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow on twitter (@aprettynest)

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like on FB (Marie-Eve Legault)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Signed up for Lisa Leonard's newsletter, and I'm loving the gold connected necklace. Gorgeous!

    JenE4423@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Liked on Facebook (Jen Putnam)

    JenE4423@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Following on Twitter (@JenE4423)

    JenE4423@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love Lisa Leonard! I signed up for her newsletter and I love the little gold bunting necklace you're wearing =)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I signed up for her newsletter! My favourite pieces are the "Gold tiny twig necklace" and the one that you are wearing! =]

    ReplyDelete
  81. I signed up for the newsletter. I love the petite family crest bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Gold tiny cross necklace and signed up for email newsletter :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. i signed up for the newsletter and i LOVE the aqua nugget necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. i liked her on facebook!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I signed up! and i like the gold full circle earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I signed up and I would have a hard time choosing between the bunting necklace you have on and the gold twig necklace. So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I signed up for the Newsletter and love her jewelry. My favs are the silver tiny twig necklace and the thin sterling cuff. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I signed up! There were so many pieces that I loved, but if I had to choose it would be the "through my lens necklace" LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  89. I also followed her on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. I signed up for the newsletter. I love the from every side necklace, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I signed up !
    My favorite is the My treasure necklace (sterling)...but so many that I love !
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  92. Signed up! I just adore the Grow Roots Sprout Wings necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I signed up! My favorite is the gold falling leaves necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I also like her on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. And I follow her on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Signed up for the newsletter! I'd have a hard time choosing, but I really like the gold from any angle necklace and the aqua nugget necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  97. i signed up and i'd love the fine feather necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  98. I signed up and love the bunting necklace

    ReplyDelete
  99. Thanks for the great giveaway Merrick! I signed up for the newsletter under: andreakornfeind@gmail.com.

    I had a three-way tie on my favorite pieces: Stir My Soul necklace, Tie That Binds necklace, and Gold Bunting necklace. I couldn't choose just one!

    Andrea
    andreakornfeind@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow Lisa Leonard on FB.

    Andrea
    andreakornfeind@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Liked on Facebook (name: Caitlin Marie)

    ReplyDelete
  102. Following her on twitter (name: yfgblog)

    ReplyDelete
  103. I signed up for the newsletter and I know this isn't exactly jewelery, but I love the "mr & mrs banner" (getting married next March so it could be wedding decor AND home decor after!). But for actual jewelry, I found so many things I love - the gold connected necklace, the gold bunting necklace, and the gold in a nutshell necklace are my favorites. Thanks for showing us this great find!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I signed up for the newsletter, and my favorite piece of jewelry is the gold tiny twig necklace, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I signed up and my favourite is the love is my anchor necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hello! I signed up and my favorite would be the gold bunting necklace! When I saw your post I got very excited: I love how these look. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  107. already subscribed to her newsletter + I love the gold tiny twig necklace!

    email:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. following Lisa on twitter - @swellswag

    email:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Liked Lisa Leonard on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Its hard to pick a favorite! all of them :) .... but the one I always come back to is the row of flowers necklace.
    + I subscribed to her newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  111. I signed up for her newsletter. I love everything in her store but my favorite is the Three Parts Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I have signed up for her newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love her work! I own a few pieces but if my budget allowed it, she would be the only jewelry I owned. I especially love the "love is my anchor" necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I signed up! I have always loved her teeny tiny initials necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  115. I receive her newsletter. I would love to get the bunting necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I signed up for the newsletter and my favorite are the Winding Road Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Signed up for her newsletter! I love love love the vintage frames necklace, I would love one with two charms with my boys' initials (L & B).

    ReplyDelete
  118. I liked her page on Facebook also!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Signed up for the newsletter! I love the "Through My Lens" necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I signed up. If I won, I would choose the Row of Flowers necklace. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I signed up for the newsletter... I love the gold connected necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  122. great giveaway!
    my favorite item: http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/gold-chevron-necklace-P637C160.aspx
    nam12 [at] walla.co.il
    tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  123. also followed on FB
    nam12 [at] walla.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  124. also followed on twitter
    nam12 [at] walla.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  125. i signed up for the newsletter and I love that bunting necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  126. I signed up for the newsletter. I love the pretty like a bow necklace. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I signed up for the newsletter and love THIS! http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/sweetheart-tree-necklace-P403C104.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  128. I love her big and bold necklaces, especially the turquoise stone necklace, the gold leaves one, the gold bunting one you're wearing and the gold chevron one. I signed up for the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  129. I liked her site on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  130. I also followed her on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  131. I signed up for her newsletter. If I got to choose my own piece I really like the connected necklace (the silver hearts).

    ReplyDelete
  132. Love the ampersand necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  133. i love the bunting necklace and the falling leaves necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  134. I love the bunting and chevron necklaces!

    - Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  135. I also like her on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  136. I signed up for the newsletter! I LOVE the sterling silver tiny twig. I also have my eye on a sale item….3 Parts Necklace. She has beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  137. I also liked her on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I signed up for the newsletter. It was hard to choose one favorite of these wonderful jewellery, but I think this is the one that is closest to my heart. :)
    http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/tiny-twig-necklace-P301C30.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  139. I love Lisa Leonard's blog and jewelry. I signed up for her newsletter and I would love her chevron necklace or the one you're wearing! Hope to win!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Liked on Facebook!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I love Lisa Leonard's jewelry! I signed up for her newsletter, and I would probably choose the layered love necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I also like Lisa Leonard Designs on Facebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  143. And I follow Lisa on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  144. I signed up for the newsletter and love the tiny twig necklace in silver and the gold bunting necklace like in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  145. I signed up for the newslettter, and I really like the jumble of charms necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like lisa leonard on fb as stephanie tyler hastie

    ReplyDelete
  147. Signed up for her newsletter! And I really like the gold bunting necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Liked Lisa Leonard on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  149. I signed up for her newsletter and the bunting necklace is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I signed up for the Lisa Leonard newsletter, and I LOVE the gold falling leaves necklace. I also LOVE your blog and Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  151. I liked Lisa Leonard on Facebook, and my favorite piece is the gold falling leaves necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...